A group for Girl Lovers

A place to talk about MAP/AAM-related issues in general. This includes the attraction itself, associated paraphilia/identities and AMSC/AMSR (Adult-Minor Sexual Contact and Relations).
mrlolicon93

A group for Girl Lovers

Post by mrlolicon93 »

If there are groups like NAMBLA for Boy Lovers why isn't there a group for Girl Lovers?
Fragment

Re: A group for Girl Lovers

Post by Fragment »

NAMBLA emerged out of the gay movement at a time where marrying teens was still somewhat permissible. There was no strong need for a GL organisation at the time, and in the early days even NAMBLA didn’t exist- pederasty was just a part of gay rights. Nowadays NAMBLA is dead- as are any other organizations that focused exclusively on BLs.

As for the future I don’t see any reason for BLs and GLs to work separately. Although our ideal relationships may function differently we face largely the same struggles. Unnecessarily dividing our activism is more likely to weaken us than to strengthen us. We’re better as a united front.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
PorcelainLark

Post by PorcelainLark »

I think because most people know heterosexual male hebephilia is normal (even if they outwardly act like it isn't), while heterosexual male pedophilia is actually quite rare. Too many people fall into the former and too few fall into the latter to have warranted any organization.
Formerly WandersGlade.
Male, Straight, non-exclusive.
Ideal AoA: 8-10.

To understand something is to be delivered of it. - Baruch Spinoza
mrlolicon93

Post by mrlolicon93 »

PorcelainLark wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 10:28 am I think because most people know heterosexual male hebephilia is normal (even if they outwardly act like it isn't), while heterosexual male pedophilia is actually quite rare. Too many people fall into the former and too few fall into the latter to have warranted any organization.
Exclusive pedophilia is rare but non-exclusive pedophilia is actually very common.
Strato

Post by Strato »

mrlolicon93 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:20 am If there are groups like NAMBLA for Boy Lovers why isn't there a group for Girl Lovers?
The following are just thoughts, not based on any data.

More social stigma attached to loving girls than to loving boys. Mothers more protective of girls. Girls likely to reflect more negatively on past sexual experiences. Odds stacked against a favourable reception to public demonstrations of girl-love activism. Boy love has acceptance and pedigree historically; few girl love precedents historically.

Perhaps girl lovers witnessed the ridicule and bad press heaped upon NAMBLA over recent decades, and decided not to go down the same path.

Re joining forces, boy lovers and girl lovers tend to be mutually exclusive communities online, and are often disparaging in such places about one another.
PorcelainLark

Post by PorcelainLark »

mrlolicon93 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 10:53 am
PorcelainLark wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 10:28 am I think because most people know heterosexual male hebephilia is normal (even if they outwardly act like it isn't), while heterosexual male pedophilia is actually quite rare. Too many people fall into the former and too few fall into the latter to have warranted any organization.
Exclusive pedophilia is rare but non-exclusive pedophilia is actually very common.
Source?
Formerly WandersGlade.
Male, Straight, non-exclusive.
Ideal AoA: 8-10.

To understand something is to be delivered of it. - Baruch Spinoza
mrlolicon93

Post by mrlolicon93 »

PorcelainLark wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 5:45 pm
mrlolicon93 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 10:53 am
Source?

Its kinda just common sense.

Plus most of the others i have met over the years are all non-exclusive like myself.

I have only met a small handful of exclusive pedophiles in my life.
Strato

Post by Strato »

Strato wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 3:16 pm
mrlolicon93 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:20 am If there are groups like NAMBLA for Boy Lovers why isn't there a group for Girl Lovers?
The following are just thoughts, not based on any data.

More social stigma attached to loving girls than to loving boys. Mothers more protective of girls. Girls likely to reflect more negatively on past sexual experiences. Odds stacked against a favourable reception to public demonstrations of girl-love activism. Boy love has acceptance and pedigree historically; few girl love precedents historically.

Perhaps girl lovers witnessed the ridicule and bad press heaped upon NAMBLA over recent decades, and decided not to go down the same path.

Re joining forces, boy lovers and girl lovers tend to be mutually exclusive communities online, and are often disparaging in such places about one another.
I would add that NAMBLA and gay rights organizations met in real life and had high public visibility back in the day – there was no internet to anonymise activists and dilute activism. Plus, there were no online on-topic resources such as now exist on the dark web, to assuage pent up paedophile angst.

Just checked the activity stats for a boy love website, which are available for all to see on the banner page without logging on, in case anyone asks: total posts 162214, total topics 10190, total members 164302. That website has been going for under a year, yet it is clearly incredibly well patronized and vibrant. I am sure an equivalent girl love website attracts similar huge demand. I doubt even Mu would approach a fraction of that activity within a similar time frame.

So why would the average paedosexual risk public humiliation when he or she can so easily turn to the internet for much of what is desired … given the absence of the real thing?
Jim Burton

Post by Jim Burton »

What clear net BL site has those kind of numbers? I'm not familiar with any.
Treasurer/Admin: Mu. Strategic Lead: Yesmap/Newgon.
Yesmap.net | Fedi/social (my account) | Videos | Essays
Strato

Post by Strato »

Jim Burton wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 10:22 am What clear net BL site has those kind of numbers? I'm not familiar with any.
None that I am aware of ...