AAM after i was touched by a woman when i was a kid. is it ok?

A place to talk about MAP/AAM-related issues in general. This includes the attraction itself, associated paraphilia/identities and AMSC/AMSR (Adult-Minor Sexual Contact and Relations).
nyesyes

AAM after i was touched by a woman when i was a kid. is it ok?

Post by nyesyes »

hey guys and girls. i've never opened up about this in my life but i'm a 14 year old boy and i'm an AAM to older women after i was touched by a woman when i was like 6. i can't explain it but i just love older women and i was just wondering to hear it from you guys. is it okay? should i worry? do i need help? i'm really confused. thank you in advance
Fragment

Re: AAM after i was touched by a woman when i was a kid. is it ok?

Post by Fragment »

I think it's pretty common to be interested in adult women for 14 year old boys. Your experience when you were younger may or may not have anything to do with it.

Your experience when you were younger is your experience and no-one should tell you how to feel about it. I don't want to tell you whether it was good or bad. If you felt it was forced, violent or abusive then it may be something where therapy or even legal intervention is necessary. But if you enjoyed it, you're have the right to keep it as a pleasant memory of your own.

Unfortunately society treats these things as very black and white. If you feel "a little bit bad" about what happened, there's not really a good option for you. Reporting an incident like that to the police can result in lengthy court process and decades of prison for the woman. You'd be destroying her life. Some people that commit sex crimes deserve to have their lives destroyed- maybe you think she does. But other than destroying her life the only other real option is to keep a secret. Which can be hard to do and make you feel confused about things.

Just remember that not everything that's illegal causes harm. Gay sex used to be illegal, but then society realized no-one got hurt by it so it should be legal. The older woman did something illegal with you, but only you know the impact it had on you. Don't let society, or me, or anyone here tell you how to feel.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
ZeroXJoker

Post by ZeroXJoker »

nyesyes wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:16 pm hey guys and girls. i've never opened up about this in my life but i'm a 14 year old boy and i'm an AAM to older women after i was touched by a woman when i was like 6. i can't explain it but i just love older women and i was just wondering to hear it from you guys. is it okay? should i worry? do i need help? i'm really confused. thank you in advance
A lot of guys at that age are attracted to older women. I mean if they weren't stuff like Stacy's Mom or Hot for Teacher would not exist. None of us can tell you how to feel about what happened to you at that age. If you liked it then it is something that is important to you. I wasn't that much older than you were when you got touched the first when I had my first sexual experience maybe 9 or 10. Mine was with a guy and while it would be easy for anyone to say that it was wrong I don't see what happened to me as bad.
AoA
Males : 10-13
Girls : 10 or 11 -17
Red Rodent

Post by Red Rodent »

nyesyes wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:16 pm is it okay? should i worry? do i need help? i'm really confused. thank you in advance
It's OK to be attracted to other people, regardless of their age and gender, or your age and gender. It's our behaviour with and towards them that can become problematic.

You're confused about your feelings? You find older females attractive? Those sound like typical traits of a 14 year-old to me :lol: But I guess it's all a matter of degrees.

Keep talking, buddy. Getting these things off your chest and having a look at them with others usually helps.