Introduction

Please post an introduction here!
GothTransGirl

Introduction

Post by GothTransGirl »

Hi! New MAP here. My AoA is... Well age. I don't really have a set AoA I just like people and will become attracted if we vibe enough
I'm a pretty big nerd, and as with my name I'm also a goth
As for being trans, I'm not very far into the process, and my style is sort of a "if it's black and comfortable I'll wear it"
I'm looking forward to getting to know the community
Fragment

Re: Introduction

Post by Fragment »

Welcome.

Anything in particular that got you interested in being goth? I'm old enough to remember the goth vs emo divide that existed in the 00s.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
GothTransGirl

Post by GothTransGirl »

Fragment wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:32 pm Welcome.

Anything in particular that got you interested in being goth? I'm old enough to remember the goth vs emo divide that existed in the 00s.
For me, I used to be an emo, but I sort of moved away from the over "emo"tional side of it all, but the fashion and the music tastes just stuck with me. As well as my love for the dark colour schemes
Lennon72

Post by Lennon72 »

Yeah, I remember hearing about Goth and Emo years back. Not sure I ever fully understood it tbh. Interested? Yeah, I suppose you say so. And I thought the emo boys looked cute. But, like I said, I never really understood what it was all about. But, I am glad you are here. Welcome to MU.