I was banned form VoA

A place for the discussion of personal issues related to being an MAP.
PorcelainLark

I was banned form VoA

Post by PorcelainLark »

Not that I'm surprised. Never felt at home there.
Last edited by PorcelainLark on Tue Aug 27, 2024 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly WandersGlade.
Male, Straight, non-exclusive.
Ideal AoA: 8-10.

To understand something is to be delivered of it. - Baruch Spinoza
Fragment

Re: I was banned form VoA

Post by Fragment »

It must feel awful being banned. Having disagreements is one thing, but being forcibly cut off is much emotionally harder.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
NekoLovesFemaleMaps

Post by NekoLovesFemaleMaps »

What's voa?

There are so many communities that I cant keep up...

You still have us though so i hope that cheers you up a bit!
Fragment

Post by Fragment »

NekoLovesFemaleMaps wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:13 am There are so many communities that I cant keep up...
This is a good thing! It means that our strength of numbers is increasing, too.

The main site lists many parts of the MAP community
https://www.map-union.org/community

You can find VoA, Visions of Alice, there too. It's a website focused on girl lovers.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
PorcelainLark

Post by PorcelainLark »

NekoLovesFemaleMaps wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:13 am You still have us though so i hope that cheers you up a bit!
Thanks, my mood has significantly improved in the days since I made this thread. I'm not as angry as I was.
Formerly WandersGlade.
Male, Straight, non-exclusive.
Ideal AoA: 8-10.

To understand something is to be delivered of it. - Baruch Spinoza
Outis

Post by Outis »

Don't worry, I think everyone gets banned from VoA at one point or another without warning or explanation, it's like walking through a minefield on VoA.
It's a great community and the leadership themselves are good and its been around a long time so must be doing something well, there's just always been this wierd aspect to VoA where people vanish from the board only to announce that they were banned without explanation or reason. Maybe it's personality clashes, I've sometimes wondered if it's just to keep the board load and messaging stats down.

Don't take it personally, just take one of the "I was banned from VoA" badges which gets you into the green room :lol:
Keep every stone they throw at you. You've got castles to build.
The power of the people is stronger than the people in power.

To endaavor to domineer over conscience, is to invade the citadel of heaven.
Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor
ZeroXJoker

Post by ZeroXJoker »

I just joined VoA not that long ago so I wonder when I'm going to get the ban hammer.
AoA
Males : 10-13
Girls : 10 or 11 -17
TMKnight

Post by TMKnight »

I think I know what VoA is, but is there another meaning to this word?
Let us work together to free youths and MAPs.
Any better name than MAP?
I have plans and would like to hear from others. Let us find a safe place to chat.
Fragment

Post by Fragment »

Visions of Alice. It's a GL forum.

~Frankenstein
keegan

Post by keegan »

Outis wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:10 pm Don't worry, I think everyone gets banned from VoA at one point or another without warning or explanation, it's like walking through a minefield on VoA.
It's a great community and the leadership themselves are good and its been around a long time so must be doing something well, there's just always been this wierd aspect to VoA where people vanish from the board only to announce that they were banned without explanation or reason. Maybe it's personality clashes, I've sometimes wondered if it's just to keep the board load and messaging stats down.

Don't take it personally, just take one of the "I was banned from VoA" badges which gets you into the green room :lol:

"Why, sometimes I've been banned from VoA as many as six times before breakfast!" cried Alice. :lol:

-keegs