Not sure what to write here

Please post an introduction here!
LTWTL17

Re: Not sure what to write here

Post by LTWTL17 »

Ok I thank I will look there 2. Just feel so down but it nice others like me here 2. So like thank all you that post and definitely Fragment. I not respond b4 and say thank to him but he first one to reach out and I nearly killed myself as drank bottle vodka and was going jump out me bedroom window. I still down lot but try think better. Do anyone know of like counselling that can go 2. Just worry if talk about me they lock me up not that have ever done anything. Just asking if any MAP ones counselling that help.
Red Rodent

Post by Red Rodent »

LTWTL17 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:49 pm Ok I thank I will look there 2. Just feel so down but it nice others like me here 2. So like thank all you that post and definitely Fragment. I not respond b4 and say thank to him but he first one to reach out and I nearly killed myself as drank bottle vodka and was going jump out me bedroom window. I still down lot but try think better. Do anyone know of like counselling that can go 2. Just worry if talk about me they lock me up not that have ever done anything. Just asking if any MAP ones counselling that help.
No one's going to lock you up for liking younger people. But if you try to harm yourself, then it's a distinct possibility.

Follow the links you've been given for ideas about counselling. There are plenty there. And keep posting here if it helps.

We're right behind you, so feel free to fall back.

Vodka's not a good idea when you feel pissed, but I'm sure you know that already :mrgreen:

Take care, L.
PorcelainLark

Post by PorcelainLark »

I highly recommend psychedelic therapy, if you have legal access to it where you live. Otherwise SSRIs have really helped me keep it together. Please bear in mind if you do get a prescription for SSRIs, it takes a month before they start working, but when they did start working the difference really has been night and day for me.
Formerly WandersGlade.
Male, Straight, non-exclusive.
Ideal AoA: 8-10.

To understand something is to be delivered of it. - Baruch Spinoza
FairBlueLove

Post by FairBlueLove »

Hi there and welcome!

Another suggestion here. Go listen some episodes from the podcast "Pedologues". Hearing real voices speaking in a casual atmosphere about our topics can be a refreshing experience.

Today I was listening at episode#12, and I thought of your intro post. So I would recommend starting with it.

https://forum.map-union.org/viewtopic.php?t=368
Zirkonium

Post by Zirkonium »

The 5th option is to find legal ways to express your sexuality and live accepting yourself. Self acceptance is a huge thing.