Working Together For Common Goal.

A place to co-operate on serious activist projects.
TMKnight

Working Together For Common Goal.

Post by TMKnight »

The following eMail is anonymous and allows us to communicate without revealing each other's eMail addresses. At least until it is unnecessary for that kind of security. powerofmaps.shiny699@slmail.me

The purpose of this article is to appeal to all those who love children, and who would love to see their rights be formally recognized in our society. As opposed to the akin slave-like status they live with today.

That is why I appeal to any of you willing to aid me in my efforts to build an empire (sorta speak) that will in part help people like us. Because as Dan Peña would say "without money, you cannot change a god-damn thing."

What is so sad is how many rich/famous members of the MAPs club there are. It makes you wonder how many who are not known there are. But the ones who are known, like John Heely or R. Kelly who could appeal to the world the truth about why AoC makes no sense, and why not all MAPs are not bad people. Provided we can get them the right data because they may not be down in the trenches like some of you/us. Meaning some of you are fairly more knowledgeable and might be able to argue points with facts and data. I have some data but some of you are deeper than I am.

-_-_-_-

So until we build an empire to go and appeal to those wealthy famous people for advocacy. We need to build an empire a clandestine business that securely builds up to be a powerhouse. AND to help those of us who are financially disadvantaged. Supporting each other where we can. Like starting a business.

The business I am working on simply needs funding support. Anyone here willing to aid financially or through a network, please eMail me.

If you write me, take note I do not have nor am I interested in illicit materials. We shall keep it legal and clean. Talk about general support and support for my start-up.

We are here to make the world a better and safe place for kids.
In other areas of the fourm I talked about my feelings and what we need to do to get the public to respect us like condemning publically human trafficking, and forceable R....
Let us work together to free youths and MAPs.
Any better name than MAP?
I have plans and would like to hear from others. Let us find a safe place to chat.
KatieCruz

Re: Working Together For Common Goal.

Post by KatieCruz »

Can you give us an elevator pitch for your business idea?

I've skimmed through your posts, though I admit I don't have the attention span to read everything meticulously, so I might have missed something. But all I see is "I have an idea, and I need investors." What's your idea? What do you hope to accomplish? And how do you plan to accomplish it?

Though I own and run MAP Merch Shop, I'm not much of a business person. I'm a creative-type who's in over their head with the business side of MMS. I also don't have capital to invest, but I have successfully run fundraisers for the MAP community in the past.
Fragment

Post by Fragment »

KatieCruz wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:52 am I've skimmed through your posts, though I admit I don't have the attention span to read everything meticulously, so I might have missed something. But all I see is "I have an idea, and I need investors." What's your idea? What do you hope to accomplish? And how do you plan to accomplish it?
To be honest, I haven't responded very much to TMKnight because I feel the same way.

Without details it just feels like a pyramid scheme. In order to attract investors (either in terms of time or money), entrepreneurs usually need proof of concept. Otherwise it's just ideas.

As a politician I was once friends with said "political parties need three things: money, people and ideas, in that order".

"If you build it, they will come."

You usually won't be successful if you expect people to put themselves on the line before you've done so yourself.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
PorcelainLark

Post by PorcelainLark »

I expect it will turn out like dokidoki's project.

Just to be clear, I discourage anyone from doing unpaid work or spending/donating any money, unless there is a clearly stated goal and method of achieving it. No one should trust anyone asking for money, unless they have a proven track record or you don't care about the money.
Formerly WandersGlade.
Male, Straight, non-exclusive.
Ideal AoA: 8-10.

To understand something is to be delivered of it. - Baruch Spinoza
TMKnight

Post by TMKnight »

PorcelainLark wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:23 am I do not know what dokidoki project is.
Fragment wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 5:20 am
KatieCruz wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:52 am Response to:
I tend to be vague in most of my requests because I fear people stealing my idea or wasting my time on those who might be able to help.

The business I am trying to build is a self-service automotive repair business, I call The DAR Shop. In years of research, I am confident that I can make this successful. What holds me back is funding. I believe in this business concept because of reports like that below. Which says about 80% of car owners did some kind of DIY work on their own cars. In some communities, it is illegal to do DIY work on your own within your property or in public. This kind of business will give a much lower cost option that does not seem to be widely available to everyone.

https://store.mintel.com/report/us-diy- ... ket-report

Fragment you talked about being a politician. Maybe with some luck you know someone who might consider investing in me. (Note this is in the USA).

Katie, it would be awesome to raise some kind of funding. I am not the best at that. Why I would love help with this.

So any questions or help anyone are willing to help with I would appreciate it.

====
Side note, I also have a book. That needs illustrations. I been struggling to publish that too. It is a simple Christmas game I used to play as a kid and put in a book form. It tells the rules and how I played. Thought it might be neat to see if people will buy it.

Any help there would be grateful.
I have plans and would like to hear from others. Let us find a safe place to chat.
PorcelainLark

Post by PorcelainLark »

TMKnight wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:01 pm I do not know what dokidoki project is.
dokidoki was/is someone from VoA and the MAPrightsforum who tried to gather people for a PR project for MAPs. The details were pretty vague because they were overly concerned with security in my opinion.
I tend to be vague in most of my requests because I fear people stealing my idea or wasting my time on those who might be able to help.

The business I am trying to build is a self-service automotive repair business, I call The DAR Shop. In years of research, I am confident that I can make this successful. What holds me back is funding. I believe in this business concept because of reports like that below. Which says about 80% of car owners did some kind of DIY work on their own cars. In some communities, it is illegal to do DIY work on your own within your property or in public. This kind of business will give a much lower cost option that does not seem to be widely available to everyone.

https://store.mintel.com/report/us-diy- ... ket-report

====
Side note, I also have a book. That needs illustrations. I been struggling to publish that too. It is a simple Christmas game I used to play as a kid and put in a book form. It tells the rules and how I played. Thought it might be neat to see if people will buy it.

Any help there would be grateful.
I'm not seeing the connection between those projects and activism. Is it just fund raising? What do you think needs money?
Formerly WandersGlade.

KatieCruz

Post by KatieCruz »

TMKnight wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:01 pm The business I am trying to build is a self-service automotive repair business, I call The DAR Shop. In years of research, I am confident that I can make this successful. What holds me back is funding. I believe in this business concept because of reports like that below. Which says about 80% of car owners did some kind of DIY work on their own cars. In some communities, it is illegal to do DIY work on your own within your property or in public. This kind of business will give a much lower cost option that does not seem to be widely available to everyone.
TMKnight wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:01 pmKatie, it would be awesome to raise some kind of funding. I am not the best at that. Why I would love help with this.
Hmm. I didn't know that some communities restrict working on one's own vehicle. While this seems like an interesting idea that could be profitable, it falls outside the scope of MAP activism. This is something you could draw up a business plan for, and try to acquire loans from banks or lending companies or even non-MAP friends and family... as nothing about it seems controversial that they would reject it on the merits.

TMKnight wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:01 pmSide note, I also have a book. That needs illustrations. I been struggling to publish that too. It is a simple Christmas game I used to play as a kid and put in a book form. It tells the rules and how I played. Thought it might be neat to see if people will buy it.
I think Amazon offers the ability to self-publish eBooks, with no initial investment. Some services let you self-publish physical books, by printing them on demand as they're sold. Those might be some ideas to look into.

Best wishes, I hope you're able to get your projects going.
TMKnight

Post by TMKnight »

KatieCruz wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:48 am
I get that my start falls outside MAP activism. However we as a community need to have MAP owned businesses, we need high revenue income business which my startup provides.

As for loans, I would have gotten them if I could do something like that on my own. Why I am reaching out to you all. Because maybe as a community we all could help me raise some capital. Maybe one of you knows someone who won't mind helping a MAP, and helping build this venture of mine. I bring men up like Samuel Curtis "Curt" Johnson and/or Robert Richards because they are billionaire business men and last time I wrote them maybe I said the wrong things and could not get an audience. Who knows maybe one of you knows either of them or how we can write them.

As for publishing, I need help with illustrations. This one company I am looking at wants to charge me like $5,000. I barely have $50. Which includes a editing and illustrations. I tried using AI, I cannot seem to get any of them to draw what I vision.

Again I why I reach out to all you. I am hoping one of you might know of someone who likes to do illustrations for books and might actually help me.

Any thoughts and willingness to help please let me know.
PorcelainLark

Post by PorcelainLark »

TMKnight wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:28 pm
KatieCruz wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:48 am
I get that my start falls outside MAP activism. However we as a community need to have MAP owned businesses, we need high revenue income business which my startup provides.

As for loans, I would have gotten them if I could do something like that on my own. Why I am reaching out to you all. Because maybe as a community we all could help me raise some capital. Maybe one of you knows someone who won't mind helping a MAP, and helping build this venture of mine. I bring men up like Samuel Curtis "Curt" Johnson and/or Robert Richards because they are billionaire business men and last time I wrote them maybe I said the wrong things and could not get an audience. Who knows maybe one of you knows either of them or how we can write them.

As for publishing, I need help with illustrations. This one company I am looking at wants to charge me like $5,000. I barely have $50. Which includes a editing and illustrations. I tried using AI, I cannot seem to get any of them to draw what I vision.

Again I why I reach out to all you. I am hoping one of you might know of someone who likes to do illustrations for books and might actually help me.

Any thoughts and willingness to help please let me know.
I recommend joining a credit union. Good luck.
Formerly WandersGlade.