⚠️ PROSAIC: Photorealistic Renderings Of Sexy Children ⚠️ (BANNED FROM THE INTERNET) 😳 🔞 🥵

A place to talk about MAP/AAM-related issues in general. This includes the attraction itself, associated paraphilia/identities and AMSC/AMSR (Adult-Minor Sexual Contact and Relations).
CloverAntics

⚠️ PROSAIC: Photorealistic Renderings Of Sexy Children ⚠️ (BANNED FROM THE INTERNET) 😳 🔞 🥵

Post by CloverAntics »

So I’ve been involved in some pretty stupid internet drama recently, which some of it might be interested in. 🎭

I have become very interested in realistic AI-generated images of children. SAFE-FOR-WORK, LEGAL images of children, for the record. So I have been trying to form and cultivate a fan community surrounding this content, which I call:
With this goal in mind, I decided to start a little Zine dedicated to this art and the community surrounding it:
I personally thought that every single thing I posted was completely tame and not inappropriate at all. However (and this is going to shock you) most people still did NOT like this material. I’ve been told at putting the words “Sexy” and “Children” in the title might have been what irked people. 😂

The most disappointing setback so far has been when I was banned from Ao3 (“An Archive our Own”) just for being a MAP. This started as a fanfiction site, and it is SUPPOSED to be famously anti-censorship. There are MANY stories there that have truly shocking content: rape, torture, gore, incest, bestiality, necrophilia, racism - some really distasteful stuff. So I stupidly thought I thought that it would be fine to post these boring AI images of a fully-clothed, children that are not actually erotic at all. 😅

Well I was wrong. In the ban, they explicitly referred the fact that my profile picture contained a MAP symbol (the so-called “GLogo”), which they viewed as advocating child abuse - which is just ridiculous. I’m vehemently anti-abuse and outright anti-contact, but they just won’t listen to reason.

It’s a shame because this site really has been a haven for MAPs to explore their fantasies through some really meaningful literature and artwork. So I hate to slam the site, but MAPs deserve to know that Ao3 just may not be a safe spot for them anymore. 😞

(Sorry for the clickbait title lol)
Last edited by CloverAntics on Wed Oct 09, 2024 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fragment

Re: ⚠️ PROSAIC: Photorealistic Renderings Of Sexy Children ⚠️ (BANNED FROM THE INTERNET) 😳 🔞 🥵

Post by Fragment »

They don't hate us because we harm children, even though they say we do. They hate us because we're "disgusting deviants". Thinking of children as sexy is the main crime.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
Joanne7315

Re: ⚠️ PROSAIC: Photorealistic Renderings Of Sexy Children ⚠️ (BANNED FROM THE INTERNET) 😳 🔞 🥵

Post by Joanne7315 »

We have to just keep trying, pushing the boundary and testing the waters. We are going to win some and lose some. Have to keep remembering that being a MAP is not illegal.
Hi, Joanne is a cover for a M mid 50s Bi, Naturist, CD, ABDL, Nepio/Pedo. Non Excl 0-69 but pref is girls 0-9 with peak 8 months, 2yo or 6yo as pref; boys 9-14. Keen to support MAP cause. J7351@proton.me / Telegram @Joanne7315 (feel free to PM)
Bookshelf

Post by Bookshelf »

The discourse towards not only AI-generated children, but any form of children in art is all the evidence we need that the 'harming children' narrative is a load of crap. You'd think more non-MAPs would take notice. Perhaps some do but are just too afraid to speak out for fear of looking like one of us.
Fragment

Post by Fragment »

Joanne7315 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 2:07 am Have to keep remembering that being a MAP is not illegal.
But we don't need to be doing something illegal for them to deplatform us and give us nowhere to speak.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
FairBlueLove

Post by FairBlueLove »

What I get here is:

Sorry.

This URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine.

Cancel culture at its finest... "let's burn the books"... :(
Harlan

Post by Harlan »

Fragment wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 12:28 pm
Joanne7315 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 2:07 am Have to keep remembering that being a MAP is not illegal.
But we don't need to be doing something illegal for them to deplatform us and give us nowhere to speak.
Exactly. They don't care that all existing MAP activists have always been against violence and advocated voluntary and mutual relations. However, the fact that they don't let us speak may mean that they are afraid that our arguments have merit and that they will not be able to counter them fairly.
CloverAntics

Post by CloverAntics »

THE WAYBACK MACHINE BANNED ME TOO??

Wow. Astonishing.

But the good news is that a friend may have found a better home for it!
  • Click here for the essay defining and defending PROSAIC content
  • Click here for the actual PROSAIC Zine.
I’ll try to edit the original post here, so the links are updated.
Fragment

Post by Fragment »

I'm glad you found a new home. Hopefully it sticks this time.

~Frankenstein