Child Worship

A place to talk about MAP/AAM-related issues in general. This includes the attraction itself, associated paraphilia/identities and AMSC/AMSR (Adult-Minor Sexual Contact and Relations).
Fragment

Re: Child Worship

Post by Fragment »

Meiwaku_Mailing_Girl wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2024 6:00 pm Child worship... mhm... my go-to reaction would be to say that's "based."

Additionally, I would say that occasionally I unironically refer to myself as a child worshipper, or—even more in jest—a child supremacist.

Even though I have a positive bias for children, I don't view them as perfect little angels...

I view them as people. They have just as diverse an array of personalities as their adult counterparts.

Think of it as a spectrum. On one end, there are kids I would trade my right arm to spend person time with and have a close friendship with, with no societal rules imposing how we should have the relationship dynamic. On the other end, there are kids you couldn't PAY me to babysit for an hour. I've met very few kids who go on that side.

I'm just that I put up with kids' shit more. Most people would say children are annoying... and they can be... on the rarest of occasions. But for me, I'm the opposite. I tend to find adults annoying. Admittedly, I do have a not-so-nice bias for adults: I'm allergic to adults.

Just not so long ago, some children I'm familiar with decided to pretend to shoot me with their pretend guns made out of magnet connectors. They would flick the toy at me. It didn't really hurt me; in fact, I enjoyed it to some degree. I know many other adults would have yelled at them, or worse. So many times, a kid will be doing something I don't mind or even find endearing and charming, while there will be other adults who I could just tell were hating it.

To wrap up what I have to say, I want to mention an interesting question I've read and thought about. "Would you rather glow pink every time you found someone attractive or glow red every time you are annoyed?"
I definitely pick the latter. I don't want to be repeatedly glowing pink at work, and I don't have to worry about glowing red all that much either.
BLueRibbon wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:40 pm Where do you think child worship comes from?
I think it comes from a mixture of our attractions and the fact that as a species we evolved to want to care for and love our children because that's what they need in order to survive.
I really liked this response.

One thing that jumps out to me is that your "worship" is based on interacting with kids and a deep knowledge of them. I think that is very healthy. It mirrors some of the experiences I've had.

When I see child worship by people that haven't interacted with a lot of kids, it often tends to get a bit more "creepy" in nature. The lack of a real life reference point means that the idealized form becomes overly idealized.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein