Hello

Please post an introduction here!
Zirkonium

Hello

Post by Zirkonium »

Hi

I'm a guy in my 40's and a father of a teenage girl. I love hanging around with kids and young people, when ever I get the chance. I just think they're more fun to be around than most adults. And the girls are super cute. I'm especially attracted to girls from 5 years up. I think this attraction is largely romantic in nature. I feel deep connection with little girls as well as having fantasies about them. I like to use the term girl lover, since it feels positive and it conveys the idea that this is about more than just lust and also handily include both pedophilia and hebephilia under this one umbrella. I saw this forum mentioned on Visions Of Alice, and thought it would be good to join another forum too.
BLueRibbon

Re: Hello

Post by BLueRibbon »

Welcome!
Brian Ribbon, Mu Co-Founder and Strategist

The Push
Pro-Reform
16/12
Phossu

Post by Phossu »

Welcome!
Pansexual non-exclusive pedophile - AoA 6-11
One day MAPs will be free!
Joanne7315

Post by Joanne7315 »

Hi Z, good to see you, and thanks for prompt I need to chase my VoA application.
Hi, Joanne is a cover for a M mid 50s Bi, Naturist, CD, ABDL, Nepio/Pedo. Non Excl 0-69 but pref is girls 0-9 with peak 8 months, 2yo or 6yo as pref; boys 9-14. Keen to support MAP cause. J7351@proton.me / Telegram @Joanne7315 (feel free to PM)