Came here to see what I can bring to the table

Please post an introduction here!
Brain O'Conner

Came here to see what I can bring to the table

Post by Brain O'Conner »

Well, as the title says, I came here to see what new things I can bring to the community. I am 21 years old and I've been studying the MAP community for quite some time now starting with Newgon and watching the Pedolouges series on FreeSpeechTube and I got to say, the things they've been saying on Newgon, especially on the Pedolougues cast, hits the nail in the coffin for me on specific things I've been finding issues in when it comes to sexual relationships between a child and an adult. I started looking into this community when I finally hit a breaking point of getting sick and tired of all of the hypocritical and insulting nature on how society views children, say eight, nine, ten, or twelve years old as mentally incompetent to understand certain things like engaging in a sexual interaction/relationship. It was at age eighteen when I stumbled across a shock site called the "ync.com" out of morbid curiosity and happened to find a video about a pedophile getting killed by mobs. I watched numerous of these kinds of videos and nearly all of them took place in Africa where they either get stoned, burned, or beat with a huge thick ass stick. Now I do not condone any type of abuse towards anybody, but as I was watching those videos, they made me feel how backwards and hypocritical society can be when I started to look back when I was a little kid having sexual feelings and desires for other girls and how nearly all of us as children having romantic and/or sexual feelings for our peers or adults that we may have a crush on such as a celebrity or teacher. I started to look back on the feelings that I, seventeen at the time, and the twelve-year-old girl had for each other. I started to look back on how I never grew out of my sexual attraction for girls that were in middle school, say 10-12 years old and as I was looking back at all of this, I thought to myself, "Is this how cruel society is when it comes to people simply having sexual feelings for a child and wanting to express that even if it wasn't abusive"? "Is this how people feel and desire to do to people who simply have an attraction for children despite us as human beings having the same feelings as children for either our peers or adults"? It was questions like that making me realize how backwards and hypocritical us as a society is to say that it's fine and natural for children to have sexual feelings and desires for other people such as their peers or even adults, but to turn around and demonize the adult who wants to express the same. It is that very thing that made me not only angry, but determined to find outlets where I can express the feelings that I have for young girls, why I feel the way I feel, and explaining my insight on how sexual interactions/relationships between a child and an adult is not inherently abusive/harmful/evil. I was quite hesitant at first to make an account on this site due to security concerns, so I simply bought a subscription that provides good security for my PC. Other than that, that is all. Thanks for reading.
PorcelainLark

Re: Came here to see what I can bring to the table

Post by PorcelainLark »

Welcome.
Formerly WandersGlade.
Male, Straight, non-exclusive.
Ideal AoA: 8-10.

To understand something is to be delivered of it. - Baruch Spinoza
Fragment

Post by Fragment »

Hi Brain.

I'm glad you were able to find a way to feel comfortable here.

MAPs can have different opinions about the exactly capacities of minors and where certain cutoffs should be. But I don't think anyone can say in all sincerity that the way most societies deal with it is in any way proportionate.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
Batmanthecute

Post by Batmanthecute »

Hi Brian,
First off I loved what you said about your relationship with a twelve year old girl. I’m the same way and when I was 16 I was head over heels for this twelve year old girl who was very forward about how she wanted to express her love to me. I would always decline her requests and felt a sinking feeling in my stomach everyday we were together. It was so surreal because every day I felt like I was doing something wrong but we weren’t sexual at all. We would chat for hours on the phone about our hobbies and interests. We were eachother’s safety net through our hard times. As I got older my interest stayed in middle school and up. I’m attracted to adults as well but there’s something about a young girl that I can’t explain. I’m new to the forum so if you know how to directly message me please do so. I’d love to build a friendship with someone like minded who’s around my age.
Fragment

Post by Fragment »

Batmanthecute wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 6:02 am I’m new to the forum so if you know how to directly message me please do so.
We have known other forums with DM functionality where illegal material being traded has resulted in the entire forum being taken down. As a result we have chosen to disable DM functionality.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
Brain O'Conner

Post by Brain O'Conner »

Batmanthecute wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2024 6:02 am Hi Brian,
First off I loved what you said about your relationship with a twelve year old girl. I’m the same way and when I was 16 I was head over heels for this twelve year old girl who was very forward about how she wanted to express her love to me. I would always decline her requests and felt a sinking feeling in my stomach everyday we were together. It was so surreal because every day I felt like I was doing something wrong but we weren’t sexual at all. We would chat for hours on the phone about our hobbies and interests. We were eachother’s safety net through our hard times. As I got older my interest stayed in middle school and up. I’m attracted to adults as well but there’s something about a young girl that I can’t explain. I’m new to the forum so if you know how to directly message me please do so. I’d love to build a friendship with someone like minded who’s around my age.
Hey, Batmanthecute, I'm also glad to have someone I can talk to around my age. I am going to add you on my friends list and see if there is a way for us to interact to discuss certain things. Do you have any email addresses or something where we can talk? Also, do you have either Steam by any chance? We can chat that way as well instead of email as we play games or something online.
Joanne7315

Post by Joanne7315 »

Hey, welcome. Nicely written intro.
Hi, Joanne is a cover for a M mid 50s Bi, Naturist, CD, ABDL, Nepio/Pedo. Non Excl 0-69 but pref is girls 0-9 with peak 8 months, 2yo or 6yo as pref; boys 9-14. Keen to support MAP cause. J7351@proton.me / Telegram @Joanne7315 (feel free to PM)
Batmanthecute

Post by Batmanthecute »

Hey Brian, yes I have an email address that you can contact me at. batmanthecute@proton.me