Banned from 4chan for being a pedo

A place for the discussion of personal issues related to being an MAP.
mrlolicon93

Banned from 4chan for being a pedo

Post by mrlolicon93 »

Got banned from from 4chan for simply just being a pedo.

The fact that you can get banned on 4chan now for simply just being a pedo is fucking stupid when pedophilia was a huge part of the sites culture early on.
I was originally banned just for a week but then i put in an appeal calling the mods Reddit mods and told them being a pedo is not illegal fucking kids is illegal only to wake up and see that my appeal was denied, and my ban was changed to a permanent one.

I did not even post anything illegal i was posting on /tv/ talking about lgs in horror movies like M3gan.

It seems like wherever we go we are discriminated against and banned simply for existing.
Outis

Re: Banned from 4chan for being a pedo

Post by Outis »

It's a sign of the times. It makes me think that this is how Jews must have felt in Nazi Germany. We're not in danger of going to gas chambers but we are routinely marked out for public humiliation and treated like subhumans at times, without breaking any laws. I look at it as a learning opportunity, a chance to experience history.
Keep every stone they throw at you. You've got castles to build.
The power of the people is stronger than the people in power.

To endaavor to domineer over conscience, is to invade the citadel of heaven.
Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor
Fragment

Post by Fragment »

Outis wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 10:50 pm It's a sign of the times. It makes me think that this is how Jews must have felt in Nazi Germany. We're not in danger of going to gas chambers but we are routinely marked out for public humiliation and treated like subhumans at times, without breaking any laws. I look at it as a learning opportunity, a chance to experience history.
Pretty sure the victims of the Holocaust didn't feel they had a "chance to experience history". Nor do I feel like putting a positive spin on our situation like that.

We used to be more aggressively pursued, but never deplatformed and silenced like this. I don't know which is worse.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
mrlolicon93

Post by mrlolicon93 »

Outis wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 10:50 pm It's a sign of the times. It makes me think that this is how Jews must have felt in Nazi Germany. We're not in danger of going to gas chambers but we are routinely marked out for public humiliation and treated like subhumans at times, without breaking any laws. I look at it as a learning opportunity, a chance to experience history.
I don't see anything positive about this.
mrlolicon93

Post by mrlolicon93 »

Fragment wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 11:28 pm
Pretty sure the victims of the Holocaust didn't feel they had a "chance to experience history". Nor do I feel like putting a positive spin on our situation like that.

We used to be more aggressively pursued, but never deplatformed and silenced like this. I don't know which is worse.
The deplatforming started when maps and pro-pedo defenders began to make videos on YouTube in the late 2010s with Amos Yee Omi Politics Cart O Graph and others getting banned at the same time subreddits like r/Pedo Friends and r/Hebeaphilia were banned in 2018 8chan also deleted all of their pedo boards around 2016-2018 and 4chan during lockdown was threatening to ban anyone who dare talked about the movie Cuties and Cutie Garden a clear web pedo chan site was reported by Reddit and taken down.

There is also the more recent stuff too such as Elon Musk singling us out and banning map accounts on Twitter because someone in his family was abused.

You are right that it wasn't always like this because in the 2000s yes we were hated but people weren't trying to deplatform us on a mass scale like now and it is ironic that 4chan a site known for having cp posted daily years back now bans you simply for being a pedo and existing.

The culture has changed and the moral panic has gotten worse than ever before.