Michael Jackson and "Leaving Neverland"

A place to talk about MAP/AAM-related issues in general. This includes the attraction itself, associated paraphilia/identities and AMSC/AMSR (Adult-Minor Sexual Contact and Relations).

Was MJ a MAP

Yes, and he had contact
50%
Yes, but he was no contact
No votes
No, but he had contact
No votes
No, and he was no contact
50%
Unsure
No votes

Total votes: 2

Artaxerxes II

Michael Jackson and "Leaving Neverland"

Post by Artaxerxes II »

I started this topic after I started reading Tom O Carroll's book "Michael's personal liaisons" as well as watching Candace Owens' video on the same matter, which got me thinking: What do MAPs think of the accusations against Jackson?

I know this may be really controversial, especially among boylovers who insist on Michael Jackson (MJ) being one of them, but I'll say it anyway: In my opinion, Michael Jackson isn't a MAP.

Putting aside the fact that he got acquitted of all charges in a trial at 2005, not only did he spend most of his intimate life with adult women, but the FBI files pertaining to allegations of CSA by Jackson following death threats being issued against him, exonerate Jackson. I should also note that many of the accusers, such as Jordie Chandler, has often shown inconsistencies when it comes to his accusations against Jackson, and that a similar pattern is seen by other accusers, such as James Safechuck: https://www.nealdavislaw.com/blog/sex-c ... -debunked/
Isn't it peculiar how, as Jackson hanged out with both rich and poor kids, it's only the poor kids that accuse him of molestation to his day, while the rich kids now defend him?

Of importance is also how some powerful interests converged to attack Michael Jackson back at the height of his popularity. This article does more justice on this than I ever could here: https://www.unz.com/article/the-conspir ... l-jackson/

I would also recommend Razorfist/Rageaholic's video series on Michael Jackson, where he scrutinises every allegations in a 6-part series. An important reminder goes towards "motivated reasoning": Too often, we are caught up with our convictions, so we should be willing to consider the possibility that our own reasoning may be false. Whilst I don't think MJ was a MAP, I'm willing to change my position if credible evidence ever surfaces.

So, returning to the question, is Michael Jackson really a MAP or not?
Fragment

Re: Michael Jackson and "Leaving Neverland"

Post by Fragment »

I thought it interesting to add options regarding whether or not he slept with boys. 2D matrix for attraction and action.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein