The Family International / Family of Love

A place to talk about MAP/AAM-related issues in general. This includes the attraction itself, associated paraphilia/identities and AMSC/AMSR (Adult-Minor Sexual Contact and Relations).
AtosW

The Family International / Family of Love

Post by AtosW »

Does anyone here have any direct or indirect experience with The Family International, formerly the Family of Love? For those who don't know, they were a very small, esotheric Christian/New Age cult that advocated for sex with children, and at one point they even had a group in Sweden and other European countries. Curiously, they were also very anti-gay, i guess they had to compromise on something :roll: but eventually, many of them got jailed, and whatever. You can find the full story elsewhere if you really care.

Either way, they actually still exist as an organization to some extent, but have ostensibly abandoned their pro-child-sex views, which is what i'm curious about, how those who are in it now, or who were ever part of it, feel about those things now. There's more to read about the story and what exactly they believed if you're interested, their own self-published literature can be found online, including some rather graphic material that would probably be illegal if it wasn't distributed in the name of anti-pedophile "investigation".... whatever.

Also, i keep hearing that some early Raelians held no age requirement to their agenda of sexual freedom, but i'm not sure to what extent, or if the leaders actually condoned it, or if it was just a local group that deviated. Either way, they would be the only outright pro-pedophile religions known to exist.