Antis as NIMBYs

A place to talk about MAP/AAM-related issues in general. This includes the attraction itself, associated paraphilia/identities and AMSC/AMSR (Adult-Minor Sexual Contact and Relations).
PorcelainLark

Antis as NIMBYs

Post by PorcelainLark »

I recall listening to a story from one of those drama channels, about a Discord server where the mods didn't ban a person who was openly a MAP. The story didn't mention the MAP harassing anyone, posting lolicon, or anything like that. However the commentator still acted like merely having a MAP on the server was some sort of big deal. Everywhere you might go, people find a reason for you not to be there, and if you try to form your own spaces (like Virped) people still don't want it to exist.
Are there any online communities that are YIMBYs? i.e. they get that MAPs have to go somewhere, so they accept their presence?
Formerly WandersGlade.
Male, Straight, non-exclusive.
Ideal AoA: 8-10.

To understand something is to be delivered of it. - Baruch Spinoza
Fragment

Re: Antis as NIMBYs

Post by Fragment »

I don't know of any. But I think finding such spaces is definitely part of the move forward.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
Lennon72

Post by Lennon72 »

I think that us MAPS should have our own server. Isn't that what Fediverse does? If we had our own servers then nobody could kick us off.
PorcelainLark

Post by PorcelainLark »

Lennon72 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:59 pm I think that us MAPS should have our own server. Isn't that what Fediverse does? If we had our own servers then nobody could kick us off.
I'm still not entirely sure what the Fediverse is, or how it works.
Formerly WandersGlade.
Male, Straight, non-exclusive.
Ideal AoA: 8-10.

To understand something is to be delivered of it. - Baruch Spinoza
Lennon72

Post by Lennon72 »

PorcelainLark wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 8:19 pm
Lennon72 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:59 pm I think that us MAPS should have our own server. Isn't that what Fediverse does? If we had our own servers then nobody could kick us off.
I'm still not entirely sure what the Fediverse is, or how it works.
Here is some information on Fediverse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fediverse