I AM LENNON

Please post an introduction here!
Lennon72

I AM LENNON

Post by Lennon72 »

Hello, Everybody. I am Lennon. I am sure that some of you are already familiar with me.I am currently active on some other BL and MAP sites as well. And I figured it was time to start being more involved in the community and to work towards some meaningful change. I have returned to the B4UACT forum after several months of absence and not much is really happening there. Plus the MAP Rights Forum has been rather inactive as of late. So I am wanting to give MU a try. Glad to meet you all.
Fragment

Re: I AM LENNON

Post by Fragment »

Welcome. Glad to see you here, Lennon.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
Jim Burton

Post by Jim Burton »

So out of those three forums, the USP of this one is that it tries to be seen by members of the public (but is not yet widely indexed in Google).

We're hoping that when this site gets some recognition, MAPs who are unhappy with the points of view being expressed here will sign up, and contribute civilly to the debate, then others will follow.
Treasurer/Admin: Mu. Strategic Lead: Yesmap/Newgon.
Yesmap.net | Fedi/social (my account) | Videos | Essays
BLueRibbon

Post by BLueRibbon »

Welcome, Lennon!
Jim Burton wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:40 am So out of those three forums, the USP of this one is that it tries to be seen by members of the public (but is not yet widely indexed in Google).

We're hoping that when this site gets some recognition, MAPs who are unhappy with the points of view being expressed here will sign up, and contribute civilly to the debate, then others will follow.
Another point worth mentioning, if you're coming from MAP RF, is that you are allowed to share your views on contact here, as long as you're not advocating illegal activity.
Brian Ribbon, Mu Co-Founder and Strategist

The Push
Pro-Reform
16/12
Lennon72

Post by Lennon72 »

Jim Burton wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:40 am So out of those three forums, the USP of this one is that it tries to be seen by members of the public (but is not yet widely indexed in Google).

We sure we even want to go the Google route? I don't think it would be wise to trust Google.
FairBlueLove

Post by FairBlueLove »

Welcome Lennon! Glad you joined here!
Pegasus

Post by Pegasus »

Welcome Lennon, together we are stronger.
Live life to the full.
ZeroXJoker

Post by ZeroXJoker »

Welcome Lennon glad to have you on the forums here.
AoA
Males : 10-13
Girls : 10 or 11 -17
Jim Burton

Post by Jim Burton »

Lennon removed from newly registered - posts will now appear without moderation.
Treasurer/Admin: Mu. Strategic Lead: Yesmap/Newgon.
Yesmap.net | Fedi/social (my account) | Videos | Essays