ALL1ng (ALittleLearning) talks to Hunter Avallone

A place to draw attention to social media discussions about MAPs.
PorcelainLark

ALL1ng (ALittleLearning) talks to Hunter Avallone

Post by PorcelainLark »

Formerly WandersGlade.
Male, Straight, non-exclusive.
Ideal AoA: 8-10.

To understand something is to be delivered of it. - Baruch Spinoza
Fragment

Re: ALL1ng (ALittleLearning) talks to Hunter Avallone

Post by Fragment »

Although it was a fairly positive discussion overall, it was a little painful to watch them talk past each other like that.

I felt the pro-normalization guy didn't really do a very good job of explaining what he was talking about and the anti-stigma guy was stuck in a fairly 2D viewpoint. Nor was there any real differentiation of what "normalization" or "destigmatization" means in concrete terms (presuming both are anti-c).

Still, if society reaches the point where half the people are saying "normalization" and the other half are saying "no destigmatization is enough" that'll be an amazing step forward. Even more so if they leave hebephiles out of the discussion because "that's already normal" (or whatever the reason is that they chose to only focus on pedophilia).

Now if only these discussions would stop getting deleted from social media so we could actually make some progress.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
PorcelainLark

Post by PorcelainLark »

It's a shame he went offline. I think it said on his ATF account that he hadn't been online since July 2023. Having someone who is actually willing to speak is more effective than just writing, in my opinion.
Formerly WandersGlade.

Fragment

Post by Fragment »

Was he a MAP or just an ally?
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
PorcelainLark

Post by PorcelainLark »

Fragment wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:40 pm Was he a MAP or just an ally?
Yes, he was a MAP. Although I couldn't find a direct quote, he clearly implies that he is. A few examples:
I used to think I was just a lolicon too. The thing that set me down the path was seeing some studies about pedophila that shook my world view. I coped by researching it as much as I can and have come a long way in accepting my self, I still research every time I get depressed or angry about it all.
not really my loli/shota passion more I am not attacted to adult women and that kinda puts a damper on dating, and I would never date a child so I'm just chilling with the single life.
I get what you mean. like my sisters are about at the point in their life that they will probably have kids soon and I feel like if I was a caring uncle to my nieces and nephews it would fill my family with horror if it ever came out I was a pedophile. I have no doubt that I would not do anything to my nieces but I feel I should avoid them in the case of my family ever finding out I am a pedo so they don't panic in fear of me corrupting their kids. But I am certain I probably care more about kids than any nonpedo would but I also feel like everyone would look at me like a monster if they found out.
Formerly WandersGlade.