MAP Clothes

A place to talk about MAP/AAM-related issues in general. This includes the attraction itself, associated paraphilia/identities and AMSC/AMSR (Adult-Minor Sexual Contact and Relations).
Lennon72

MAP Clothes

Post by Lennon72 »

Do you wear MAP clothing? And if so, what reactions have you had as a result? Ido have some MAP clothing and sometimes wonder if I am mad for wearing them. But I have had absolutely no reaction from others.
Joanne7315

Re: MAP Clothes

Post by Joanne7315 »

That's a new one on me, what is MAP clothing? Do you like T shirts with 'I am a MAP' on them? Where do you buy it?
Hi, Joanne is a cover for a M mid 50s Bi, Naturist, CD, ABDL, Nepio/Pedo. Non Excl 0-69 but pref is girls 0-9 with peak 8 months, 2yo or 6yo as pref; boys 9-14. Keen to support MAP cause. J7351@proton.me / Telegram @Joanne7315 (feel free to PM)
PorcelainLark

Post by PorcelainLark »

Joanne7315 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:51 pm That's a new one on me, what is MAP clothing? Do you like T shirts with 'I am a MAP' on them? Where do you buy it?
Katie Cruz sells some stuff.

https://mapmerch.shop/
Formerly WandersGlade.
Male, Straight, non-exclusive.
Ideal AoA: 8-10.

To understand something is to be delivered of it. - Baruch Spinoza
paintedlightpink

Post by paintedlightpink »

I dont think somebody could go out and wear that without getting physically assaulted or something
hii! I'm jade / lexi ୨୧

I'm an AAM, and I like baking, writing, reading, studying, and browsing Pinterest! ୨୧

mainly a lurker, if you see me, say hi or friend me :3 ୨୧

🎀🎧
Fragment

Post by Fragment »

There is one MAP Ally that posts over at VoA that has mentioned wearing a "MAP Ally" t-shirt in public. He has received some negative responses, but he's not been physically attacked.

If someone did get assaulted on the basis of their clothing they'd have the legal (and moral) high ground. It might take the right court and the right judge, but it's possible to get a "win" out of such an event. Especially if the media were involved.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
Lennon72

Post by Lennon72 »

paintedlightpink wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:24 pm I dont think somebody could go out and wear that without getting physically assaulted or something
You must not have read all what I posted. I have no reaction form anybody whatsoever. Nor do I know of anybody who has been physically assaulted.
Lennon72

Post by Lennon72 »

Fragment wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 2:31 pm There is one MAP Ally that posts over at VoA that has mentioned wearing a "MAP Ally" t-shirt in public. He has received some negative responses, but he's not been physically attacked.

If someone did get assaulted on the basis of their clothing they'd have the legal (and moral) high ground. It might take the right court and the right judge, but it's possible to get a "win" out of such an event. Especially if the media were involved.
You are right, With the right court and right judge, things might go their way. Though that is no guarantee. And I don't think that the media is our friend. It is in the media that we get vilified.
Red Rodent

Post by Red Rodent »

Lennon72 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:56 am
paintedlightpink wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:24 pm I dont think somebody could go out and wear that without getting physically assaulted or something
I have no reaction form anybody whatsoever.
I'm not being antagonistic here; in fact I admire your courage. But I have to ask what the point is. If it started conversations, then right enough. But if it prompts no reaction then it's just another form of self expression, isn't it? Like a death metal tee-shirt. It's not going to change anything.
Lennon72

Post by Lennon72 »

Red Rodent wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:11 pm
Lennon72 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:56 am
I have no reaction form anybody whatsoever.
I'm not being antagonistic here; in fact I admire your courage. But I have to ask what the point is. If it started conversations, then right enough. But if it prompts no reaction then it's just another form of self expression, isn't it? Like a death metal tee-shirt. It's not going to change anything.
:lol: Well, I have never thought of myself as courageous. But others seem to think that I am. Like when I came out to my Unitarian Fellowship as a registrant. Or when I ran for office. Don't worry. I don't see you as being antagonistic. You just want to see some meaningful change like we all do. Yes, I am hoping that it can spark some civil conversations between me and others. And if no reaction is all I get ( which is currently the case ) then, well, at least they are some cool looking shirts. :) It could also spark some hostile responses. So I really don't know how this could play out ( if it plays out at all ). Would you say that my wearing these shirts are a waste of my time? Or should I just stick it out a while longer and see what happens?
Part of me dreads having the conversation as well. So I am not 100% eager for that to happen. But if the conversation can get others to think more rationally about us MAPS, then maybe it start to make some difference. Every pebble in the water can make a ripple.
Red Rodent

Post by Red Rodent »

Lennon72 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 3:08 pm Would you say that my wearing these shirts are a waste of my time?
Absolutely not! I'm all for self-expression, which is liberating on a personal level and great for any cause. I have a blue ribbon (freedom of speech) hoodie that I wear regularly, but I doubt anyone who sees it would spot the hidden agenda.