No Mobile Device Access

A place to propose and discuss ways to improve MAP Forum or the main Mu site.
TMKnight

No Mobile Device Access

Post by TMKnight »

I am not able to connect to MU at all through my mobile device. I am not sure if it is the mobile carrier (Verizon in this example), the mobile version of Firefox, or if this server or site blocks mobile connections.

Any thoughts?
Let us work together to free youths and MAPs.
Any better name than MAP?
I have plans and would like to hear from others. Let us find a safe place to chat.
Fragment

Re: No Mobile Device Access

Post by Fragment »

I'm able to access it on my iPhone using Chrome.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
Lennon72

Post by Lennon72 »

Okay, why on earth would anybody even think about accessing a MAP site through something as insecure as a cell phone? I just use my laptop. With a laptop,I can make my self safer and use security measures in order to keep myself safe. You can only do so much of than on a cellphone.
TMKnight

Post by TMKnight »

Personally, I am not doing anything illegal. AND us talking to each other is protected. Plus I am at work in a semi truck no too many opportunities to plug in a laptop for a 12 hour shift. haha.

Seemed odd. Once I get free money I am going to get back my VPN. But that is a pain in the ass.

Ill try other programs see what happens.
Let us work together to free youths and MAPs.
Any better name than MAP?
I have plans and would like to hear from others. Let us find a safe place to chat.