Sexuality/Autism and Down's Syndrome.

A place to talk about MAP/AAM-related issues in general. This includes the attraction itself, associated paraphilia/identities and AMSC/AMSR (Adult-Minor Sexual Contact and Relations).
Pegasus

Sexuality/Autism and Down's Syndrome.

Post by Pegasus »

We know that there have been studies on various topics about sexuality and different ages. So far I haven't seen one on children with autism and down syndrome. It seems that at least those with down's syndrome are more likely to be sexualised than other children. If anyone has any information about this group of children, please share or comment. Thank you
Live life to the full.
BLueRibbon

Re: Sexuality/Autism and Down's Syndrome.

Post by BLueRibbon »

Autism and trans/fluid/non-binary identification are very common in the MAP community. I wonder why?
Brian Ribbon, Mu Co-Founder and Strategist

The Push
Pro-Reform
16/12
Meiwaku_Mailing_Girl

Post by Meiwaku_Mailing_Girl »

BLueRibbon wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:59 pm Autism and trans/fluid/non-binary identification are very common in the MAP community. I wonder why?
Birds of feather flock together. People who have similar identities, life experiences, ideologies, or mindsets prefer to interact with each other.
"Tiny hands, my only weakness" ~ Garnet

"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth" ~ Matthew 5:5
Phossu

Post by Phossu »

BLueRibbon wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:59 pm Autism and trans/fluid/non-binary identification are very common in the MAP community. I wonder why?
There could be many reasons for this, but I think a major factor is the process of introspection and questioning dogma that is often a part of realizing your trans identity. I had a similar process with being attracted to men, the process of breaking down stereotypes about homosexuality directly contributed to me doing so with minor attraction later down the line.
Pansexual non-exclusive pedophile - AoA 6-11
One day MAPs will be free!