intros are gae

Please post an introduction here!
Anonymous_Lover

intros are gae

Post by Anonymous_Lover »

Been in the MAP movement two years going on 3. FST, PCMA, and sometime newgon contributor. Infamous on pedi though perhaps not as infamous as some.

Underwhelmed overall but I suppose this is already a decently productive project considering the twitter attention. Text features seem to have a bit of trouble in Tor I would think that Javascript wouldn't truly be necessary for this very old looking forum set up.

I'm here more as an observer I think. I don't know if I'll truly fit in with the moderate thing you're going for, it feels rather conservative.

Not sure why my piece on Drake wasn't published even though Frag said it might be be published under guest blogs or something. Ya know I'm probably the best writer in the scene and Strat finds what feels like rather silly reasons to reject things.That song is going nonstop on the radio and is going to be performed at the super bowl in 2025 at half-time. So definitely not "old news"

Well I don't think there's much to say.
Fragment

Re: intros are gae

Post by Fragment »

I haven't done a copy edit. Will try to do so and post it this weekend.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
Anonymous_Lover

Post by Anonymous_Lover »

Fair. Let me know if there's something you need from me
Lennon72

Post by Lennon72 »

Welcome.