What is Your Favorite Drink?

A place to chat about non-MAP issues that are not political in nature.
BLueRibbon

What is Your Favorite Drink?

Post by BLueRibbon »

For me, it would be whiskey (American) or red wine. I enjoy intense flavors.

Your answer doesn't have to be alcoholic!
Brian Ribbon, Mu Co-Founder and Strategist

The Push
Pro-Reform
16/12
Fragment

Re: What is Your Favorite Drink?

Post by Fragment »

I haven't drunk alcohol for about the past 9 months. But prior to that I enjoyed drinking IPAs.

Now during my sobriety I think I most enjoy my morning coffee. Just instant dissolved in a little hot water with lots of sugar then topped off with cold milk. It's no freshly ground espresso but it gets me going in the morning.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
BLueRibbon

Post by BLueRibbon »

Sweetened coffee? With milk? I only drink coffee like that when people buy it for me.

Agreed on the IPA. Yummy!

The Push
Pro-Reform
16/12
Non Name

Post by Non Name »

Never drunk alcohol, so I can't comment on that, but I do like my Cokes and Irn-Brus.
Fragment

Post by Fragment »

Non Name wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:57 am Never drunk alcohol, so I can't comment on that, but I do like my Cokes and Irn-Brus.
For a second I read that as "Coke and Irn-Brus" and thought you were mixing the two. I was trying to imagine what that would even taste like (quite a task given that I've only tried the latter 2-3 times in my life).
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
Seagull

Post by Seagull »

Diet Coke - I'm addicted to it, but have no plans to change that. I enjoy my coffee in the morning and a glass (or two ?) of bourbon in the evening, but the boost they give me is nothing compared to drinking a Diet Coke. I can handle Diet Pepsi, but it's not the same. Regular (sugar) drinks make me sick (long story on that one), so I go for the diet stuff knowing that the chemicals are probably rotting me from the inside out. At least I'll go out happy in spite of that horrible thought ;-)
BLueRibbon

Post by BLueRibbon »

What's your favorite bourbon, Seagull?

The Push
Pro-Reform
16/12
WandersGlade

Post by WandersGlade »

Earl Grey tea.
Joanne7315

Post by Joanne7315 »

Beeeerrrrr!
Hi, Joanne is a cover for a M mid 50s Bi, Naturist, CD, ABDL, Nepio/Pedo. Non Excl 0-69 but pref is girls 0-9 with peak 8 months, 2yo or 6yo as pref; boys 9-14. Keen to support MAP cause. J7351@proton.me / Telegram @Joanne7315 (feel free to PM)
BLueRibbon

Post by BLueRibbon »

What kind of beer do you like, Joanne?

The Push
Pro-Reform
16/12