Hi All Here

Please post an introduction here!
truerealitylover

Hi All Here

Post by truerealitylover »

I wish to participate in the Forum and Cause for MAP acceptance.

Fyi. I am an assistant Editor at Visions of Alice Alice Lovers Magazine.

Regards to all,
TRL
TrueRealityLover
Jim Burton

Re: Hi All Here

Post by Jim Burton »

Welcome here. We are just looking to become a bit more well-known in the community and have our site proliferate via the search engines.

What happened to the plans to launch a new magazine? Are these now on hold?
Treasurer/Admin: Mu. Strategic Lead: Yesmap/Newgon.
Yesmap.net | Fedi/social (my account) | Videos | Essays
truerealitylover

VOA Is now rebooting ALM for issue 6. Fyi.
Revolution and myself as editors.

"We always knew ALM's importance to our community. Each issue has been downloaded millions of times and has garnered praise throughout our community, including high regards from Tom O'Carroll. What we had not understood is the impact of such a magazine not being present. No ALM meant a decline in our community's morale, a growth in infighting, and less activism. It struck me personally, almost as if it was the movie It's a Wonderful Life, and ALM was George Bailey. Just as Mr. Bailey learned how vital his role was, we have learned how crucial ours is, too. With pride, purpose, perspective, and regained power, we are back at the helm as editors, and doubling down on ALM!

"We are looking forward to delivering everything that ALM is for this wonderful community once again, and this is where you, the Girl Lover, come into the ALM equation.

"Have you ever wanted to be part of our team? Have you ever wanted to reach literally millions, with your thoughts, feelings, and insights into MAP matters? Are you a talented writer with a desire to shape one of the most important publications in our community? This is your chance!

"We're looking for the best, brightest, and most outgoing members of our community to join us on this journey. We want everyone who's interested in MAP Girl Love activism, is excellent at writing, is creative, and is team-oriented! We're building our writer team up with the best of the best. To apply, PM Revolution and truerealitylover with a sample of your written work along with why you want to join."

TRL
We See Them. We Love Them. We are to assure as MAPS, to be mentors, friends, and lovers, that they will grow to be women and men to Love Always!
truerealitylover

Jim Burton wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:37 am Welcome here. We are just looking to become a bit more well-known in the community and have our site proliferate via the search engines.

What happened to the plans to launch a new magazine? Are these now on hold?
We Are Child Lovers (WaCL) is on hold for now.

TRL
We See Them. We Love Them. We are to assure as MAPS, to be mentors, friends, and lovers, that they will grow to be women and men to Love Always!
Fragment

Post by Fragment »

I looked at issue 5 just recently and the production value was so amazingly good. I look forward to issue 6 being released.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
OnionPetal

Post by OnionPetal »

Hi TRL,

Nice seeing you here. Your activism work with AliceLovers Magazine is much appreciated!
In the absence of a clear blueprint, a good imagination is essential.