hai2u all!

Please post an introduction here!
parfait

hai2u all!

Post by parfait »

Hello! I'm parfait, I'm a guy who "graduated" from being an AAM last year, so just an AAY now, I guess. I'm bisexual (but for irl love, nearly full preference for men), and my AoA is any guy older than me. Anyways, I am here as an ally and also for research! I found out and learnt about these movements when we had online school during COVID, and got a lot more time to explore teh interwebz. I nearly got to have a proper AF in the real world, but me being me, I inevitably screwed it up :|

I've been very interested in helping this cause ever since I've been enlightened. For spaces related to MAPs, the only ones I've ever been to were on matrix, so this is the first forum I joined! I'm a useless aspie SPED irl, but I try to do what I can online, mostly through my hobby of writing.

My interests are anything related with computers and the internet, particularly old "golden era" internet culture. Aside from other sciences (e.g. astrophysics, quantum and theoretical physics), my other favorite fields of study are psychoanalysis, psychology, sociology, philosophy, politics and economics. I love self-learning, and most of my knowledge is self-learnt from the internet, so I'm really just an amateur. I'm not sure what else there is to say so uhhhhhh that's it heh ^_^
Last edited by parfait on Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Fragment

Re: hai2u all!

Post by Fragment »

Nice to see you here, parfait.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
BLueRibbon

Post by BLueRibbon »

Very pleased to see that you made your way here, parfait!

I wasn't aware that you were not an MAP yourself. Thank you for supporting our community.
Brian Ribbon, Mu Co-Founder and Strategist

The Push
Pro-Reform
16/12
chrome

Post by chrome »

Last day?