Cryogenically frozen minor

A place to talk about MAP/AAM-related issues in general. This includes the attraction itself, associated paraphilia/identities and AMSC/AMSR (Adult-Minor Sexual Contact and Relations).

Would you date a thawed out minor from 50 years in the past?

Yes
90%
No
No votes
It's complicated (explain below)
10%

Total votes: 10

Fragment

Cryogenically frozen minor

Post by Fragment »

I was thinking earlier today about the following scenario.

A minor in your AoA (for me a 13 year old boy) is cryogenically frozen like Captain America for 50 years. His body and mind remain that of a 13 year old, his knowledge is that of a 13 year old (albeit outdated by several decades). His chronological and legal age is 63. Would I want to have a relationship with that boy?

Imagine your own situation substituting age and gender as fits your own preference. Would you be interested?
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
BLueRibbon

Re: Cryogenically frozen minor

Post by BLueRibbon »

It would be nice to have a YF who wasn't obsessed with phone games.
Brian Ribbon, Mu Co-Founder and Strategist

The Push
Pro-Reform
16/12
WandersGlade

Post by WandersGlade »

Yes, I mean the body and personality is the same, and as BLueRibbon suggested they might be more appreciative of simpler things.
eqfoundation

Post by eqfoundation »

It seems to me...since they're now 63 years old...and it's supposedly legal*...It would be their call, if they wanted my old, fat, broken down body pleasuring theirs.

* A pessimist nagging in me says, they are bound to have or invent some special law, to forbid such activities in this type of circumstance.
Fragment

Post by Fragment »

eqfoundation wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:40 am * A pessimist nagging in me says, they are bound to have or invent some special law, to forbid such activities in this type of circumstance.
No pessimists allowed in this topic. This is a purely optimistic hypothetical zone.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
eqfoundation

Post by eqfoundation »

Fragment wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 4:29 am
eqfoundation wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 2:40 am * A pessimist nagging in me says, they are bound to have or invent some special law, to forbid such activities in this type of circumstance.
No pessimists allowed in this topic. This is a purely optimistic hypothetical zone.
I promise, it was only the nagging that was pessimistic...I don't even know how these nasty things get into my head. ;-)
ZeroXJoker

Post by ZeroXJoker »

I would say yes for me.
AoA
Males : 10-13
Girls : 10 or 11 -17
Strato

Post by Strato »

It’s complicated. I would first need to establish the willingness of said boy to engage in consensual sexual activity with me. I would also need to find the boy attractive. In the absence of these fundamental AAM plus MAA dynamics, I would not be interested.
Bo_map

Post by Bo_map »

When the technology exists, yes I would be interested.