HTOC- A young MAP discovers practical self-care

A place to talk about MAP/AAM-related issues in general. This includes the attraction itself, associated paraphilia/identities and AMSC/AMSR (Adult-Minor Sexual Contact and Relations).
Jim Burton

HTOC- A young MAP discovers practical self-care

Post by Jim Burton »

From HTOC.
Today’s guest blog is by “Finlay”, who gives us a personal view of mental health from the perspective of a young “exclusive” MAP. Those of us (including me) whose level of sexual attraction to adults is none at all, or as close to zero as makes no difference when it comes to sustaining a legal relationship, have a particularly tough time trying to stay sane and stable in a hostile society, especially in the early years of coming to terms with our situation. So Finlay’s perspective, in which he presents many directly relevant good ideas based on his own experience, is important because it could be of real practical benefit, especially to all those MAPs – far too many – who lack access to competent professional help, of which there is unfortunately not much out there . Finlay, who is 28, is attracted to boys aged 6-15. He has studied the mental health literature, has been to a B4U-ACT symposium, and was a joint host of the MAPs IRL podcast.
Treasurer/Admin: Mu. Strategic Lead: Yesmap/Newgon.
Yesmap.net | Fedi/social (my account) | Videos | Essays
Fragment

Re: HTOC- A young MAP discovers practical self-care

Post by Fragment »

I was also interested in the news on K13. Threatening a law suit against GoDaddy for breach of contract is a ballsy move, but it paid off this time. As Prue says in the comments, this is one of the big advantages of open activism.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein