Sex-positivity and the distinction between trauma and sexual trauma (essay draft)

A place to talk about MAP/AAM-related issues in general. This includes the attraction itself, associated paraphilia/identities and AMSC/AMSR (Adult-Minor Sexual Contact and Relations).
ZeroXJoker

Re: Sex-positivity and the distinction between trauma and sexual trauma (essay draft)

Post by ZeroXJoker »

Fragment wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 1:59 pm Would you feel "going after my junk is more personal" if society had a more open attitude towards sex, human bodies and nudity?
Probably.
AoA
Males : 10-13
Girls : 10 or 11 -17
PorcelainLark

Re: Sex-positivity and the distinction between trauma and sexual trauma (essay draft)

Post by PorcelainLark »

ZeroXJoker wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 12:47 am
Fragment wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 1:59 pm Would you feel "going after my junk is more personal" if society had a more open attitude towards sex, human bodies and nudity?
Probably.
Fair enough. I do think those boundaries are culturally relative, though, otherwise you wouldn't the phenomenon of Kanchō.
Formerly WandersGlade.
Male, Straight, non-exclusive.
Ideal AoA: 8-10.

To understand something is to be delivered of it. - Baruch Spinoza
Harlan

Post by Harlan »

Any real direct violence results in trauma. It doesn't matter if a fist, a knife or a penis was used. The result is always the same - the true victim intimidated by threats, blackmail or brute force experienced fear, pain and suffering from the very beginning.

If a person says that he/she did not know that these actions considered "bad", this means that this person was subjected to moral pressure of social attitudes and/or brainwashed by social services and it is precisely this false victimization that causes in him false feelings of moral suffering or the person deliberately manipulates the emotions of others in order to elicit compassion.