AGAP not MAP

A place to talk about MAP/AAM-related issues in general. This includes the attraction itself, associated paraphilia/identities and AMSC/AMSR (Adult-Minor Sexual Contact and Relations).
ephebo2026

AGAP not MAP

Post by ephebo2026 »

i dont class myself as a map. as its too broad . 1-17?? no, i like people who i have large age gap with, which could be anyone from ?? years to , 30 even. AGAP= age gap attracted person. anyone who like 18 year olds likes 17 year olds. they look the same. another term could be ephebophile with hebephilic tendencies. AGAP is broad too, and can include leonardo decaprio!
AtosW

Re: AGAP not MAP

Post by AtosW »

In my opinion, it's not really an age gap if both involved are adults.
NekoLovesFemaleMaps

Post by NekoLovesFemaleMaps »

Age gaps can include adults. I have met many people, including minors and adults, with age gap kinks.

There are minors who prefer age gaps such as a 13 year old girl who prefers 16 to 20 and there are adults who may be 20 and prefer 30 or older.

It's an interesting sexuality for sure, but I believe including minors as part of AGAP also puts it on the MAP spectrum too.
Fragment

Post by Fragment »

AGAPs, if they are both adults, don't face the same legal problems we have, even if they face a small amount of social condemnation.

The point of "MAP" as a label is to unite as a movement that are oppressed by laws and society. We didn't have that unity when we were separated as "BLs" and "GLs" nor if we separate into "pedophiles" and "hebephiles". Even if you support the current laws, the fact remains that we are unique in that if we act on our romantic desires we become criminals. That does not apply to adults in AGAP situations.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein