As a MAP, how do you see the world after expressing love for girls on social media

A place to talk about MAP/AAM-related issues in general. This includes the attraction itself, associated paraphilia/identities and AMSC/AMSR (Adult-Minor Sexual Contact and Relations).
mylittlegirl

As a MAP, how do you see the world after expressing love for girls on social media

Post by mylittlegirl »

I see antis are hunting MAPs. They don't allow us to express our feelings. I feel like the entire population is hating us, are like bulls chasing us and their mission is to annihilate all pedophiles. Our love is not allowed, they can say cute but not us. If we say cute is sexual abuse not love.
Fragment

Re: As a MAP, how do you see the world after expressing love for girls on social media

Post by Fragment »

They convinced themselves that our feelings are only ever predatory, that we can't feel love. Just sexual lust. Which makes us categorically different to them and how they feel towards children.

My feelings towards boys are different to what adults feel, but not that different. Most of what I feel is platonic affection, the same as any good parent or teacher. On top of that there is a layer of sexual attraction. But to ignore the majority of my feelings and to just focus on that sexual component is to mischaracterise the reality of my situation.
Communications Officer: Mu. Exclusive hebephile BL.

"Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous."
~Frankenstein
mylittlegirl

Re: As a MAP, how do you see the world after expressing love for girls on social media

Post by mylittlegirl »

Most of what I feel is platonic affection, the same as any good parent or teacher. On top of that there is a layer of sexual attraction.
What if we interpret is a sexual trait when they kiss a child? People will say is love, but they don't also kiss an adult when they love? Why they are not completely stopping from kissing and hugging kids? No one is asking a kid if he wants a hug or kiss, the family will just kiss the child. And by the logic on Age of Consent, they should not be able to hug or kiss even if the child will say it is ok. I think is indeed absurd, but is equivalent with how they are behaving with MAPs
Joanne7315

Post by Joanne7315 »

Throughout history various cultures go through puritanical phases as they try to impose their will and stifle others. We are members of the last taboo in modern times. I really hope our day will come when we can openly talk about attractions. I think we have to be patient and keep nibbling away at the problem.
Hi, Joanne is a cover for a M mid 50s Bi, Naturist, CD, ABDL, Nepio/Pedo. Non Excl 0-69 but pref is girls 0-9 with peak 8 months, 2yo or 6yo as pref; boys 9-14. Keen to support MAP cause. J7351@proton.me / Telegram @Joanne7315 (feel free to PM)